Type Here to Get Search Results !

A Story: The Crazy Woman - WritePages

 The Crazy Woman 



A Short Story------

A woman. Her hair was messy. She wore clothes but they were torn and dirty from many places, and to have a bad smell from the clothes. 

She is walking barefoot on the hot paved road with a bag on her shoulder. A closer look at the woman suggests that she is not very old. Only her ugliness has made her older.

I was upset by the plight of the woman.  Inside, my heart cried. And various questions began to bother my mind.

Who is this woman?

Doesn't she have a family?

Where did she come from?


While I was bothering such questions, a friend of mine shouted -

: Look at that crazy woman.....how she is walking barefoot on the paved road in this heat.


I got the answer to the first question. She's crazy.

But why did it happen?

Another question came to mind

Still, my mind was upset.

This is because in today's 21st century, people have gone outside the Earth to explore various planets and stars. People have landed on the Moon and Mars, technology has made people's lives easier, but it has not been able to cure the diseases of such people.

I saw on the news that there was a war between Russia and Ukraine, I don't know why. I think if there are such people in that country, they will die without any guilt.


I wanted to know more about the crazy woman.

So I went to a shop in the center. There were no customers in the shop at the time  I went to the shopkeeper and pointed to the woman.

: Who is that woman?

: That's a crazy one. She always comes here at this time.  --- The shopkeeper replied.

: But why?  --- I asked again.

The shopkeeper started talking and I tried to listen to him in attention.

It was Friday. Time is about 2:30. It was time for schools to be closed.

The woman and her husband brought their son from that school. I heard the boy was in third grade. They came on a red motorbike and stopped in front of my shop.

The mother got off the bike and took a cake from me for her son. The father and the little boy were sitting on the bike at the time. The boy was very cute.


His eyes are smiling. He looked at me and smiled. His father was talking to someone on his mobile. Suddenly, a speeding truck lost control and hit them from behind. The woman went forward and became senseless when she saw her husband and son covered in blood. From that day on, at this time, she came here in search of her husband and son.  

:Where was she actually?  --- After hearing that, I asked again.  

: I don't know. I heard they were renting somewhere here.  --- The shopkeeper said.


We are just finishing our conversation when the crazy woman enters the shop.


The shopkeeper hands her a cake.  She is delighted to receive the cake and looks at the shopkeeper with a smile and hugs the cake and leaves the shop.


I thought to myself, when a person's brain is distorted, everything is over in an instant.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments