Type Here to Get Search Results !

A Short Story : Behaviour - WritePages

 A Short Story : Behaviour



A moving bus.

The bus is carrying various passengers traveling for their respective work. The bus is full of seats. I was sitting in the last seat of the bus to go to town and was busy on social media on my mobile.


The bus stopped immediately at one point at a time. I suddenly stopped the bus and I looked up from my mobile and saw an elderly man coming in through the door of the bus. He holds a stick in his hand with which he keeps himself wet. The old man's beard, hair, and body hair turned white. The skin of the body was also crumpled. He was wearing white pajamas and a dhoti. His pajamas were stained and his dhoti was dirty.


The old man got into the bus and looked around. He probably wanted a seat to sit on. Maybe he gets an empty seat to sit. But he was disappointed because he was not able to get a seat on the bus and straightened his waist by grabbing a seat nearby.


I was watching all this from the last seat. Once I thought I would call the old man to my seat and let him sit down. I was about to call him when a college student let go of his seat and let the old man sit down. Which I was delighted to see. I was so happy when I saw the scene. Because I remembered my grandmother when I saw the old man who was in the same situation.


Finally, the bus stopped at my destination. I gave the college boy a handshake and thanked him as I got out of the bus. Because the boy was standing inside the bus at the time.



Moral Of The Story

Behavior is a special form that reflects education. Such situations are very rare nowadays. I realized today that education is not just given within walls or certificates or just taken based on marks. It is an eternally valuable resource that shapes human behavior and treatment.



Post a Comment

0 Comments