Type Here to Get Search Results !

The Bird's Love - WritePages

 The Bird's Love

Short Story



It was about 6 AM and I put a Colgate on my brush and brushed my teeth and opened the door and went outside.


The whole yard is covered with leaves and small branches broken by the wind in the storm that came last night. The small holes in the uneven courtyard are also flooded. I walked to the garden behind our house. After a while, I saw a branch of the teak tree broken and lying on the ground. I looked closely and saw a bird's nest on the branch of the tree which had fallen from the branch and was lying on the ground.


I hadn't paid attention for so long. But when I went to the broken teak branch, a flock of birds was screaming. Then I looked up and saw a flock of birds of different colors flying from the bamboo tree at the edge of the garden, from the teak tree to the mango tree, from the mango tree to the jackfruit tree. From time to time, a few birds come to attack me with their beaks. I felt like I had broken their structure. I watched this scene and started coming back, blaming the storm.


But suddenly I heard a voice and stopped there.


 What's calling?  I thought to myself.


I looked around and tried to hear the voice again.


I saw a chick under a leaf of a teak tree lying on the ground


Then I understood everything. Why are the birds doing this when they see me there?  I realized that in addition to humans having affection for their children, this quality exists in every creature in nature.


I picked up the little bird in the palm of my hand. This bird chick is only ten to twelve days old.


Then my mother saw me in the middle of the garden and arrived at the place.


I told my mother everything. And my mother advised me to put the chicks in a higher place and they would carry them away with their tails.


I followed my mother's advice. I placed the chick in the branch cap of a small tree near the teak tree so that the mother of the chick could take it away.


Some time has passed.


I was reading a book but I was still thinking about the bird chick. I can't concentrate on my studies. Photos of the scene came back to me again and again.


I didn't waste any time and got up from my studies to look at the chick. And I saw that the flock of birds was still screaming. By then the calf had fallen from the tree cap and was lying on the ground. This scene made my heart cry.


I picked up the chick and went back home.



 I don't know what to do.


 How do I lift the chick up?


 I thought with the chick in my hand.



I saw a plastic tin next to the well and immediately an idea came to my mind.


I did what I thought I would do



I tied one end of the rope to the plastic tin and put the chick inside.



Now I threw the other end of the rope over a small branch of the teak tree and crossed it across the branches and pulled the rope over the tin. I left that place and came back.


After a while, I noticed that the birds had stopped screaming. I went ahead and lowered the tin to see that the chick was not inside the tin. Then my anxious mind found a little calm.


Indeed, as my mother said, the mother of the chick took him somewhere else.


That day I could feel that all living things on earth are ready to fight big problems for their children.





Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments